Samsung Galaxy S10e Battery Replacement
- Up to approx. 34.21 hour usage time
- This device contains a 3,000 mAh Lithium Ion non-removable battery.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features and accessories used.
- It is common for batteries to be warm from use or charging.
- This device has a Type-C charging port which allows for more data throughput and can support technologies such as Adaptive Fast Charging and Wireless PowerShare.
- Use only manufacturer-approved chargers.
- Some heat is anticipated and perfectly normal, though the phone should not become too warm to handle comfortably.
- This smartphone supports Adaptive Fast Charging, and therefore is likely to get warm during charging. This is expected, especially if the device is being operated while it is charging. If the device gets warm during normal use, please see the tips above.